Monday, June 6, 2016

The Thought Builds



     Welcome to the first posting of "The Thought Builds."  This is a very exciting time and I look forward to sharing ways of thinking and being in this time and place that will help you to find the joy, happiness, love, abundance and success you have been looking for!
    
     The posts you will find here will hopefully move you to become more aware of what you want in life and how your thoughts are either helping you or hindering you from creating whatever it is you want. 

     While many believers and followers have written and spoken throughout time about the power of our thoughts and how our "thoughts become things," there are those who have been quite skeptical and have been of the thinking "If I can't measure it, it doesn't exist."  So for those of you who are of that mindset, you can now feel assured as Quantum Physics has shown our thoughts are energy, and the focus of that energy can and does create experiences and things in our lives.

     Since I was a child, I have always been trying to figure out what's the best way to do that!  That being anything having to do with having fun.  Of course, as children, that's all we want to do!  And then later in life the "What's the best way to do that!" became how do I have successful relationships, create love and harmony in my life, and have a successful career.  In general, how or what do I do to be happy, to make every experience the best as possible and enjoy life!?

     What I have been fortunate to learn (thanks Mom!) is the power of thought.  How I choose to think about things has the greatest impact on how and what my experience will be.  Since I was in high school I've been exposed to and practiced (to some degree) the power of positive thinking.  At the time I didn't really understand how it worked, I just did it and saw the success from placing my focus on the positive aspects of my desire and it worked!

     My fascination with creating successful human experiences led me to study Social Behavior and with a Masters in Sociology I have been able to learn even more about relationships and what helps or hinders a successful life!  And the quest continues!

     Over the years I have continued my understanding of creating a happy life with the readings of Neville Goddard, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Esther & Gerry Hicks, Marianne Williamson, Sanaya Roman, Wallace Wattles, Louise Hay, Christy Whitman and many, many others.

     As you can see I am dedicated to continue my understanding for the benefit of a most wonderful life, but now also to share what I've learned and experienced with you to help you create "a most wonderful life."

     I have used the power of thought to create amazing, wonderful, fun, loving experiences in my life.  I know it works.  Now, I want to help you to discover how well it works, how you can create all the joy, happiness, success and abundance you want in your life.

    Join me as I walk this path of being a deliberate creator.  Don't let life just happen, be deliberate in creating what you want in life.  I did it and you can too!

     The postings will help you to start to be mindful, to be aware of what you want and to focus your thinking and feelings to be in alignment with who you really are - who you really are is a creator!  You create all day long every day, but the catch here is to create with intention - what a difference it makes!

     Please comment with your ideas, experiences, and questions.  I'm a Personal Life Coach, Teacher, Speaker and Mentor.  For a more focused and expanded understanding of how to create your wonderful life, I offer coaching programs, and one on one coaching as well as guest speaking and mentoring.  You can contact me at damaddern@gmail.com.

     I hope my posts will move you to take a step towards focusing your thoughts on what you want, and your feelings on how good it will feel to get it.  This is truly a life changer! 

     Have the life you want, the relationships, the wealth, the healthy fit body, the successful career, the vacations; whatever makes you happy!

     Remember  "The Thought Builds!"  What are your thoughts building?  Let's build something wonderful together!

     Thank you so much for joining me.  I'm looking forward to a wonderful experience.
                                       100% true:






2 comments:

  1. Love your first blog...you're a total natural...keep up the great job!!'n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing is Caring! Some more uplifting beats to share!

    https://soundcloud.com/anjunadeep/the-anjunadeep-edition-117-with-way-out-west?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=email

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation to continue everyone's expansion!